December 31, 2009 09:34 AM PST
In this ENCHANCED version you can skip between tracks, see the details of each track as it's playing, and click through to more information about each artist. This file will only play on certain devices.
We kick off with a beautiful mellow instrumental from Jed Set before the amazing Mary J Blige provides guest vocals on Musiq Soulchild’s “If you leave”. There are a couple of gospel-tinged tracks in my Best Of 2009 selections and Danny Clark and Jay Benham’s “Hold on” is the first, helped by Michelle Weeks’ powerful vocals. Later on listen out for “Freedom” by D3 featuring Ivana B. Pushing the tempo up a little are New Mondo featuring Morrison with “U got the love” and “No superstar” by Player & Remady.
I hope you enjoy the set, with my best wishes for 2010.
Here’s the full track list:
(1) Rocking with attitude [Original] JED SET
(2) If you leave [Maurice’s Divorce Mix] MUSIQ SOULCHILD FEATURING MARY J BLIGE
(3) Hold on DANNY CLARK, JAY BENHAM & MICHELLE WEEKS
(4) God gave us rhythm SILVANO DA SILVA
(5) Beggarman [Crazy P Remix] SMOOVE & TURRELL
(6) Don’t you wanna [Main Mix] AEDJ FEATURING LIFFORD
(7) My roots of house WUMM FEATURING MARLENE RODRIGUES
(8) Freedom D3 FEATURING IVANA B
(9) Pashmina girl [Rob’s Classic Soulful Mix] BETA ONE FEATURING CARLOS MORGAN
(10) Round and round [Charles Webster] ALEXI DELANO
(11) Release [Martin’s Broken Beat Mix] MARTIN EAST PROJECT FEATURING JARED DOUGLAS
(12) Melodi THE REVOLUTION
(13) Samuel alone [Alex S 09 Remix] BANDMASTER’S FLIGHT
(14) Reach for the sky dunnEASY
(15) Dance out loud [Nacho Marco Vocal] RYRALIO
(16) U got the love [Richard Earnshaw] NEW MONDO FEATURING MORRISON
(17) No superstar [Tony Granello & Groove Professor Funky Room Remix] PLAYER & REMADY
(18) Home to you [Quentin Harris] TORTURED SOUL
(19) Twin Street DAVID CROPS FEATURING MARINA CLAIRE
(20) Choose your boy [Original Vocal Mix] CORTELLA FEATURING FLOO
(21) Chicago Heights ROY DAVIS JR
(22) Pillow talk [Asad Rizvi] SPENCER GRAY
You can listen to the F*Monday podcasts on iTunes. Just search for “fmonday” in the iTunes podcast directory. When you’ve found me please share this and tell your friends. Also, if you enjoy the podcasts please leave a comment on iTunes too. (If you don’t enjoy them – tell me!)
I WANT TO PLAY YOU
Please send me your new or unsigned dance tracks. I listen to everything I receive and if it works, I’ll include it in the podcast. If you don't want me to promote your track, get in touch and of course I will remove it. Similarly, if you'd prefer I included a different link, let me know and I'll do my best to include it. Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Music copyright the respective artists. All other material ©2009 F*Monday. For private use only. All rights reserved. Any unauthorized copying, editing, exhibition, renting, exchanging, public performance, or broadcast of this audio is strictly prohibited.
Accompany me on my musical journeys. I hope I can help promote tracks and artists you wouldn't normally hear. From mellow, vocal, soulful house, to minimal techno. No talking, just pure music. Feedback to email@example.com Enjoy! X F*
House DJ and occasional remixer/producer. The name comes from a club night we used to promote. It was every Sunday evening, and we'd say to people "Hey I know tomorrow is work, but come along, party, and f*** Monday."
The sets comprise over an hour of the best in contemporary house - sometimes, soulful, jazzier and chilled sounds, sometimes techno and minimal - but always mixed with love.
Keep in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org x F*
BEST of pop dance
Subscribe to this Podcast